Back to Home
Olde Ireland / Éire Ársa guiding principals:
- Protecting, Caring For and Celebrating Ireland’s Heritage.
- Respect and Appreciation for Ireland’s History.
- Protecting and Caring for Ireland’s Natural and Built Environment.
- Working for Lowest Carbon Footprint.
- Supporting Irish Manufacture and Irish Jobs.
- Environmental Sustainability – Reuse, Recycle and Repair (rather than throwing good things away!)
- Use of quality ‘natural’ materials.
- Quality Standards and Value for Money.
In taking a proactive stance with these principles Olde Ireland / Éire Ársa utilises them where ever and whenever possible – in the design, manufacture and marketing of our products and in the development and advancement of all our business aims and objectives.
Examples of these principles are:
- Design and Development of Heritage Products.
- Research/Use of Historical Knowledge to support manufactured products.
- Passing on of Historical Knowledge.
- Use of ‘Guaranteed Irish’ logo.
- Creating new products from recycled ones.
- Use of native ‘Irish’ materials in manufactured products.
- Use of natural, biodegradable, renewable and organic materials.
- Promotion and Use of the Irish Language.